After the booking process has been completed through the hotel’s website, you will receive a booking confirmation by e-mail.
Room reservations are usually held until 8pm on the day of arrival, and in case of a later arrival, please inform the hotel as otherwise we cannot guarantee the reservation, unless it was paid in advance.
CHANGE OF RESERVATION
If you want to change or cancel your reservation, please contact our reservation service via e-mail at: email@example.com ili firstname.lastname@example.org
STANDARD TERMS OF CANCELLATION
The reservation can be cancelled in accordance with the conditions stated in the reservation offer.
In the event that the User does not cancel the confirmed reservation on time or the guest does not arrive at the hotel, without prior cancellation, the User of services commits himself to pay a cancellation fee as follows:
- 3 days before the date of arrival it is possible to cancel the reservation free of charge
- on the day of the announced arrival of guests or in the case of unrealized reservation / NO SHOW, 100% of the service price will be charged
*In case of booking special packages and offers, the Hotel charges the full amount of all services and the entire package
*Standard reservation terms are valid only for individual reservations, unless otherwise stated in the offer, while for all other reservations (groups, congresses, corporate offers) the conditions stated in the specific offer apply.
Within the cancellation period, we may charge you in amount equal to the price of first night per accommodation unit. To cancel a reservation after the cancellation period, we retain the charged amount.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
Check-in: from 2pm
Check out from the hotel: until 12am
Early check-in and late check-out are possible at a surcharge and subject to availability.
CHECK-IN AT THE HOTEL
- Guest registration at the hotel is done on the basis of a GUEST’S VALID ID CARD OR TRAVEL DOCUMENT, and being collected are: date and time of arrival, date and time of departure, type and number of the identity document, surname, name and gender, residence (country and city), country of birth, city of birth (if place of birth is in Croatia), date of birth, citizenship (country), category of taxpayer for sojourn tax, organization of arrival and type of service. Data is being collected on the basis of applicable legal provisions, furthermore information on the processing and protection of personal data can be found at the following link: https://www.hotelacademia.hr/info/izjava-o-zastiti-osobnih-podataka/?lang=en
- Payment for the accommodation service is made upon check-in at the hotel, if the payment for the reserved services has not been made in advance.
- Using additional services and placing charges to the room is an option that the guest can choose when checking into the hotel, if during the stay they wish to use additional hotel services (mini bar, restaurant, bar…) along with putting charges to the room and paying at check-out. If the guest wants to use this option, it is necessary to fill in the authorization form with card details or pre-authorize the card for a certain amount upon check-in at the hotel. After charging all costs, the authorization form is destroyed, i.e. the pre-authorization is deleted. If the guest does not want to use the possibility of placing additional charges to the room, they can always use additional hotel services and pay in cash or by card at any point of sale within the hotel (wellness, restaurant, bar).
Please indicate your approximate arrival time. In case of a late arrival – after 8pm, so that the Hotel can hold the reservation if it is not paid in advance.
- Via down-payment to the Hotel’s account by the date specified in the reservation offer
When checking into the hotel if the payment was not made in advance:
- cash in Croatian Currency (Kuna)
(in case of payment in Euros, 2% exchange fee will be charged)
- by card: MasterCard, Diners Club, Visa and Maestro
Advance payment details:
- Enter reference number: specify the Offer/Confirmation Number
ARRIVALS WITHOUT RESERVATION
For stays without a reservation, the prices and conditions according to the valid price list at the reception are applied.
The sojourn tax is not included in the price and is in accordance with the Sojourn Tax Act.
CONDITIONS FOR CHILDREN
A child is considered to be a person under the age of 18 years. Children up to the age of 6.99 can stay free of charge in the parents’ room without an extra bed on the basis of the bed and breakfast service.
Children of ages 6.99 – 13.99 in a double room with both parents, without an extra bed, will be surcharged 85,00 HRK per day for the bed and breakfast service. Children of ages 6.99 – 13.99 in a double room on an extra bed will be surcharged 180,00 HRK per day for the bed and breakfast service.
For children of ages 13.99 – 18 the price of services is applied as for an adult. Children in a double room without parents pay the full price as adults.
Bed for children up to 3 years – on request, surcharge is 75,00 HRK per day.
CONDITIONS FOR PETS
Hotel Academia accepts pets of small stature (up to 10 kg) only on request and for an extra fee. When booking, the guest is required to provide accurate information about the breed, and the owner, by confirming the reservation, automatically accepts full responsibility for the pet. During the stay, the owner is obliged to adhere to the House Rules and respect the ban of bringing pets in the hotel’s catering facilities and the ban on leaving the pets unsupervised or to freely roam in the Hotel area.