After booking through the hotel’s website, you will receive a booking confirmation by e-mail.
Room reservations are usually until 20:00 on the day of arrival. In case of later arrival, please inform the hotel as otherwise we cannot guarantee the reservation unless it is paid in advance.
CHANGE OF RESERVATION
If you want to change or cancel your reservation, please contact our reservation service via e-mail at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
STANDARD CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
The reservation can be canceled in accordance with the conditions stated in the reservation offer.
In the event that the User does not cancel the confirmed reservation on time or the guest does not come to the hotel, and without prior cancellation, the User undertakes to pay the cancellation fee as follows:
- Free cancellation is possible 3 days before the date of arrival
- on the day of the announced arrival of guests or in case of unrealized reservation / NO SHOW, 100% of the price of the service will be charged
* In case of booking special packages and offers, the hotel charges the full amount of all services and the whole package
* Standard reservation conditions are valid only for individual reservations, unless otherwise stated in the offer, while for all other reservations (groups, congresses, corporate offers) the conditions stated in the specific offer apply.
Within the notice period we can charge you for the amount of the first night per accommodation unit. To cancel a reservation after the cancellation period, we retain the amount charged.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
Check-in: from 14:00
Check-out from the hotel: until 10:00
Early check-in and later check-out are possible at an additional cost and are subject to availability.
CHECK IN TO THE HOTEL
- Guest registration at the hotel is done on the basis of a GUEST’S VALID ID CARD OR TRAVEL DOCUMENT, and being collected are: date and time of arrival, date and time of departure, type and number of the identity document, surname, name and gender, residence (country and city), country of birth, city of birth (if place of birth is in Croatia), date of birth, citizenship (country), category of taxpayer for sojourn tax, organization of arrival and type of service. Data is being collected on the basis of applicable legal provisions, furthermore information on the processing and protection of personal data can be found at the following link: https://www.hotelacademia.hr/info/izjava-o-zastiti-osobnih-podataka/?lang=en
- Payment for the accommodation service is made upon check-in at the hotel, if the payment for the reserved services has not been made in advance.
- Using additional services and placing charges to the room is an option that the guest can choose when checking into the hotel, if during the stay they wish to use additional hotel services (mini bar, restaurant, bar…) along with putting charges to the room and paying at check-out. If the guest wants to use this option, it is necessary to fill in the authorization form with card details or pre-authorize the card for a certain amount upon check-in at the hotel. After charging all costs, the authorization form is destroyed, i.e. the pre-authorization is deleted. If the guest does not want to use the possibility of placing additional charges to the room, they can always use additional hotel services and pay in cash or by card at any point of sale within the hotel (wellness, restaurant, bar).
Please let us know your estimated time of arrival. In case of later arrival – after 20:00, to keep the reservation if it is not paid in advance.
- By paying an advance to the Hotel’s account by the date specified in the reservation offer
When checking into the hotel if payment is not made in advance
- cash in Kuna
(in case of payment in Euros, with exchange fee in the amount of 2%)
- card: MasterCard, Diners Club, Visa and Maestro
Advance payment details:
- Enter the invitation number: state the Offer / Confirmation Number
CHECK-IN WITHOUT RESERVATION
Prices and conditions according to the valid price list at the reception are valid for a stay without a reservation.
The sojourn tax is not included in the price and is in accordance with the Sojourn Tax Act.
CONDITIONS FOR CHILDREN
A child is considered to be a person under 18 years of age. Bed and breakfast for a child up to 6.99 years old without extra bed in the parent’s room is free of charge. For a child from 6.99 to 13.99 years in a double room with both parents without extra bed, the surcharge for bed and breakfast is 85.00 kn per day.
For a child from 6.99 to 13.99 years in a double room on an extra bed, the supplement for bed and breakfast is 180 kn per day. For a child aged 13.99 – 18, the price of services applies as for an adult.
Children in a double room without parents pay the full price as adults. Cot for children up to 3 years – on request, surcharge is 75 kn per day.
CONDITIONS FOR PETS
Hotel Academia accepts small pets (up to 10 kg) only on request and with a fee. When booking, the guest is obliged to provide accurate information about the breed, and the owner by confirming the reservation automatically accepts full responsibility for the pet. During the stay, the owner is obliged to adhere to the House Rules and respect the ban on introducing pets in the hotel facilities and the ban on releasing or leaving pets unattended in the hotel.