- General information:
Hotel Academia collects and processes personal data. At the same time, we pay special attention to their adequate protection. This Statement describes what data we collect, how we process it, and for what purposes we use it, as well as your rights related to your data.
- a) The following is responsible for data processing:
Voditelj obrade Exportdrvo projekti d.o.o.
Tkalčićeva 88 10 000 Zagreb
Tel: 01/ 4550 046
Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The application form on the rights of the respondents is submitted to: email@example.com
- b) If we use the services of external providers to process your personal data, we are talking about the processing (of personal data) by order. And in that case we are responsible for the protection of your personal data.
- Types of personal data:
We process the following personal data, in relation to our employees, job candidates, guests, suppliers, persons who send us inquiries through sections on our website, newsletter recipients, and in relation to third parties.
In relation to employees, we process the following personal data, namely: name, surname, OIB, date of birth, citizenship, address, occupation, data on education, data on length of service, data on children of workers, data on health in case of injury at work and / or occupational diseases bank account data, e-mail address, contact number, employment data, salary data, photo of the worker, video showing the person of the worker.
In relation to job candidates, we process the following personal data, namely: name, surname, address, OIB, gender, date of birth, citizenship, education data, data on previous work experience, contact number, e-mail address, photo and others information contained in the CV and application of the candidate.
In relation to our guests, we process the following personal data, namely: name and surname, OIB, gender, residential address, citizenship, type, number and date of issue, identification documents, date, place and country of birth, credit card number and expiration date, e-mail address, contact number (phone / mobile, fax).
In relation to suppliers, we process the following personal data: name, surname, address, OIB, contact number, e-mail, employment data, data on bank account numbers of suppliers of craftsmen and / or independent activities; name, surname, OIB, address, data on employment of persons authorized to represent if the suppliers are legal entities, as well as name, surname, contact number, e-mail and data on employment of contact persons if the suppliers are legal entities.¸
In relation to persons who send us an inquiry through the sections on our website, we process the following personal data: name, surname, e-mail, contact number and other personal data available in e-mail attachments.
In relation to the recipients of the newsletter, we process their e-mail addresses.
In relation to third parties at events and happenings organized in our hotel, we process photos and videos showing third parties.
- Purposes of personal data processing and legal basis for processing:
The legal basis for the processing of personal data of employees (name, surname, OIB, date of birth, citizenship, address, occupation, education data, length of service data, health data in case of injury at work and / or occupational disease) is the Labor Act and Rulebook on the manner and content of keeping records of workers. Therefore, based on the cited law and regulations, data is collected and processed, all with the aim of respecting the legal obligations of the Head of Processing.
An additional legal basis for the processing of personal data of employees (employment, salary, bank accounts, e-mail address, contact number) is the employment contract, all with the aim of fulfilling the rights and obligations of the employment contract.
An additional legal basis for the processing of personal data of employees (photo of the employee, video showing the employee, e-mail and contact number on the website) is the consent of the employee, all for the purpose of promoting the Head of Processing and achieving transparency in business.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data of job candidates is the consent of the candidate, all for the purpose of employment with the Head of Processing.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data of guests (name and surname, gender, residential address, citizenship, type, number and date of issuance of identification document, date, place and country of birth) is the Law on Tourism Services, specifically the Ordinance on Tourist Census and on the form and content of the tourist application form to the tourist board, and which regulations determine the purpose, namely the obligation to submit the above data to the Croatian Tourist Board via the eVisitor system.
Additional legal basis for the processing of personal data of guests (OIB, credit card number and expiration date, e-mail address, contact number (phone / mobile, fax) is a contract entered into for the purpose of providing and charging hotel accommodation services and other related service with hotel accommodation services.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data of contractual suppliers is the contract, all for the purpose of fulfilling the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data of persons who send an inquiry to the Head of Processing under the heading “Contact us” or under the heading “Send inquiry” is the consent of the same, all for the purpose of answering inquiries.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data of newsletter recipients is consent or legitimate interest in relation to existing service users.
The legal basis for the processing of photos and videos of third parties at events and events organized in our hotel is consent, all for the purpose of reporting and promotion of the Hotel Academia.
- Transmission of personal data:
The controller will pass on personal data to third parties, only and exclusively on the basis of a written request from the recipient, and only if he assesses that the obligation to provide data takes precedence over the obligation to maintain the confidentiality of personal data. The written request must contain the purpose of the processing and the legal basis for the use of personal data, and in particular the specification of the specific data requested..
Personal data of employees will be submitted to the courts, the Tax Administration, the competent state attorney’s office, the labor inspector and other authorized recipients whose authorization to process personal data derives from legal and / or other legal regulations. Also, personal data of employees will be submitted to authorized data recipients, namely: Croatian Pension and Health Insurance Institute, all in order to comply with legal obligations under certain special regulations.
Personal data will also be provided to companies with which the Head of Processing has concluded contracts with processors with all the necessary clauses from the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection.
Personal data of guests will be submitted to the Croatian Tourist Board via the eVisitor system, all based on the Tourism Services Act, specifically the Ordinance on the manner of keeping the tourist list and the form and content of the tourist application form to the tourist board.
- Export to third countries:
We do not disclose your personal data outside the European Union.
- Retention period:
Personal data of employees collected on the basis of the Labor Act and the Ordinance on the manner and content of keeping records of employees from this shall be kept in accordance with the provisions of Article 5, paragraph 1. of the cited Ordinance as data of permanent value.
Personal data of job candidates who have signed a written consent to the Processing Manager will be kept until the withdrawal of consent, and no later than 2 years from the date of signing the consent, because after this period can not be considered that there is still a justified purpose for processing. Personal data of job candidates who have submitted applications and CVs to the Processing Manager without signing a special written consent will be kept for 30 days after the end of the competition, after which the data will be destroyed. The end of the competition means the moment of concluding a contract with the selected employee in a specific employment procedure.
We keep the personal data of our guests for 2 years, all in accordance with Article 5 of the Ordinance on the form, content and manner of keeping a guest book and guest list. In the event that the procedure of forced collection of unpaid receivables is initiated and / or a court or other appropriate procedure is conducted in connection with the provided service, we keep personal data of guests until the final completion of the procedure in accordance with applicable regulations. We additionally emphasize that we are obliged to keep the personal data of guests displayed on the invoice for services provided (name, surname, address, OIB) for 11 years in accordance with the Accounting Act.
The personal data of the supplier are processed until the proper fulfillment of the rights and obligations from the concluded contracts. In case of irregular fulfillment of the contract, the same data are processed until the end of disputes regarding the forced fulfillment of rights and obligations under the contractual relationship.
Invoices issued on the basis of concluded contracts are kept for 11 years in accordance with the provisions of the Accounting Act. In case of improper fulfillment of contractual obligations, the Processing Manager has the right to keep and process personal data from concluded contracts until the expiration of the statute of limitations of 3 years. If a dispute is initiated regarding the improper fulfillment of the contract, the contracts with all personal data contained in them, as well as the invoices, will be kept until the final conclusion of the dispute.
Personal data of persons who sent their request to the Processing Manager via the website under the heading “Contact us” or under the heading “Send inquiry” are used until the delivery of the answer to the request, after which they are deleted.
- Obligation to provide personal data:
When concluding an employment contract, we indicate to our employees in a transparent manner which personal data are required for the purpose of concluding the contract, and which personal data they are not obliged to provide in case we collect and process data that are not a condition for concluding and executing employment rights.
We also point out to job candidates that for the purpose of conducting the employment procedure, it is obligatory to submit certain data without which we are not able to carry out the selection procedure for employment in a quality manner.
Processing of personal data of guests, namely: name and surname, gender, residential address, citizenship, type, number and date of issue, identification documents, date, place and country of birth,, e-mail address, contact number (telephone / mobile phone, fax ) is prescribed by the Law on the Provision of Services in Tourism, specifically the Ordinance on the Manner of Keeping the Census of Tourists and on the Form and Content of the Tourist Registration Form for the Tourist Board. Without the delivery of the above data (as well as additional personal data such as OIB, card number and expiration date, e-mail) we will not be able to provide hotel accommodation services, as well as other related services with hotel accommodation services.
Persons who leave personal data in the sections “Contact us” or “Send inquiry” or indicate that without the delivery of requested personal data we are not able to accurately answer the request.
- Respondents’ rights:
- Right to Correction : If we process your personal information that is incomplete or inaccurate, you may at any time ask us to correct or supplement it.
- Right of access: You have the right to receive confirmation whether we process your personal data or not, and where this is the case you have under the conditions of Art. 15. General data protection regulations request access to such data.
- Right of Deletion:You may ask us to delete your personal data if we have processed it unlawfully or such processing constitutes a disproportionate interference with your protected interests. Please note that there are reasons that prevent immediate deletion, for example due to the existence of an obligation to keep in accordance with legal obligations.
- Right to limit processing :You can ask us to limit the processing of your data: if you dispute the accuracy of the data during the period that allows us to verify the accuracy of this data, if the processing was illegal, but you refuse to delete and instead request a restriction they are not needed for the intended purposes, but you still need them to meet legal requirements or if you have filed a complaint.
- Right to the possibility of data transfer:You can ask us to provide you with the data entrusted to us for archiving in a structured form, in the usual machine-readable format: if we process this data on the basis of consent given to us and revoked or to fulfill our contract and if processing is done using automated processes.
- Right to object: If we process your data for the performance of tasks in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority, or invoke our legitimate interests in processing them, you may object to such processing if there is an interest in protecting your data.
- Right to complain: If you think that we have violated Croatian or European data protection regulations during the processing of your data, please contact us to clarify any issues. You certainly have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
- Exercise of rights: If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using our contact details from Article 1 of this Statement or via the form called Request of Respondents available on our website www.hotelacademia.hr.
- Authentication: In case of doubt, we may request additional information to verify your identity. This serves to protect your rights and private sphere.
- Abuse of rights: If you exercise any of these rights too often and with an obvious intent to abuse, we may charge an administrative fee or refuse to process your request.
- Automated decision making: We do not conduct automated decision making processes in relation to your personal data.
- Amendments to this Statement: We may amend this Statement, of which you will be notified in a timely manner, which includes publication on the website www.hotelacademia.hr